Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dane+Josephine+Jono+Esther

I had been so busy during the last few days. I was so busy shopping with Dane. :P We bought so many things that it almost filled up our whole car. We were getting things that Dane would have to bring for his 10 weeks training. The defence force is so strict that almost everything has to be in perfect condition so we just bought everything brand new.

Jonathan seems to get the idea that daddy is going away soon and he just says he wanted to go to training with daddy. I am really concern about his reactions when he realises daddy is not going to be around for a while. He is a real daddy's boy.

Esther is 7 months old now and she is a real delight. Everyone who sees her loves her smile. One thing I discovered is she loves playing with plastic bags. She would grab onto the nappy sack eveytime I change her and she never got sicked of doing it. What a funny girl.


I had a hair cut today and also collected my new glasses. I feel afresh and ready to face the new challenge before us. God is with us and he knows all our needs! God is good all the time.

0 comments: