Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Recent updates

Have been living with my in-laws since Friday. I'm just so tired from moving. Trying to fit a family into another family is hard. However, I'm glad that we have good relationships with each other and I practically have the house to myself during the day since everyone is working except me.

Esther is able to sit and push herself up to a sitting position, kinda crawling and babbling heaps. Jono loves his new childcare and have made some new friends. He also enjoys seeing his grandparents and favourite auntie everyday. He can chat with them all day long.

Dane is leaving in less than 2 weeks. Praying that those 10 weeks will be gone very quickly and I would not have time to be feel lonely :D If everything goes smoothly we should have a 3 weeks together during Christmas before another 10 weeks of separation. Trust that everything is in God's hands.

0 comments: