Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How to say goodbye when you don't want to...

According to my count down calendar, it only has 2 weeks and 6 days before Dane and I have to say goodbye. :'(. I thought I would be strong and nope I am not. I already miss him heaps. You never know how much you will miss someone until you have to say goodbye...

      How could I go for a day not seeing him??? I don't know... 
      How can I go to sleep without him and wake up without him??? I don't know...
      How would go shopping without him??? Look after the kids without him??? I don't know
      How could I survive not talking to him face to face and his hugs and kisses??? I don't know

However, I know our God is with us and He is there for us wherever we are. He is our strengths and our comforter. Our Lord Jesus knows what loneliness is and He truly knows what it is like to be separated from loved ones.

I want to take one day at the time and cherish now.
Be strong and take courage!

Deuteronomy 31:8
And the LORD, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake; do not fear nor be dismayed.”
you; do not fear nor be dismayed.”




I love this song and it really comforts me a lot!


Be Strong And Take Courage
By Don Moen


Be strong and take courage
Do not fear or be dismayed
For the Lord will go before you
And His light will show the way

Be strong and take courage
Do not fear or be dismayed
For the one who lives within you
Will be strong in you today

Why don' you give him all of your fears
Why don't you let him wipe all of your tears
He knows, He's been through pain before
And He knows all that you've been looking for

So, be strong and take courage
Do not fear or be dismayed
For the Lord will go before you
And His light will show the way

Be Strong and take courage
Do not fear or be dismayed
For the one who lives within you
Will be strong in you today

Nothing can take you out of his hand
Nothing can face you can't command
I know that you will always be
In His love, in His power you will be free!!

So, be strong and take courage
Do not fear or be dismayed
For the Lord will go before you
And His light will show the way

Be Strong and take courage
Do not fear or be dismayed
For the one who lives within you
Will be strong in you today

0 comments: