Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sick kids

My heart just hurts when I see my two children being sick and miserable. Especially Esther, I can't bear to see her suffers for another day. She is coughing, throwing up, having a running nose and a fever. I miss her smile and cheerfulness. Meanwhile, Jono was not too bad but he constantly has a running nose. We had gone through like 2 boxes of tissue in just 4 days.  He also has a sore throat and coughs a bit. He kept saying things like "mummy, my nose is annoying me, I need to see the doctor!" (he even hit his nose and was really upset) and "mummy, I can't talk" (cause he has a sore throat).

We haven't been able to get out of the house this week at all as I wanted the kids to have as much rest as possible. :'-( I can't wait to have my healthy and happy kids back and to be able to do all the fun things with them. Praying for a quick recovery!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

oh no... I am feeling so bad to know your kids are sick, are they better now? God bless.

Mum with Hope said...

They are recovering :). Thanks!