Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Busy days

Jonathan helping me made blueberry muffins


Finally have some 'me' time to write my blog. I am having a very busy week. Jonathan is sick with cold and is staying at home with me the 2 days he was meant to go to childcare. So, I was soooo busy looking after 2 kids. Apart from that, I still need to do housework and keep up with my daily errands. I get frustrated sometimes but nevertheless I still enjoy being a stay at home mum. It is really a great responsibility and commitment being a mum. Raising children is not an easy task, I take my hat off to people who have successfully raised their children. I can only pray that I would have enough energy, wisdom and patience each day to look after my children and teach them to be godly young man and woman.

0 comments: