Friday, April 24, 2009

The Test


Yesterday was somewhat a colourful day. Or should I say it was a very yellowish day for me. Let me explain it more, my dear son Jonathan did a "Poo Art" in his room. He put his hands in his pull-up and smeared the poo onto the wardrobe mirror door, the wall, the brand new carpet, his bed and any other things that he could reach. Needless to say, I had to spend nearly an hour cleaning up the mess and we still need to get a professional cleaner to come in and clean the room. I must admit I was really really angry when I was cleaning it, but now I think I have accepted it and can joke about it.

When I woke up in the morning, I prayed to God that I would do what is right and would have a great day with my family. Little did I know God had something special for me. I guess I could call it "The Poo Test". Guess what I now passed with flying colour (maybe more yellowish brown). I need to be thankful of what a healthy son I have and the joy and happiness that he has brought since his birth. I also learnt to forgive Jono as God has forgiven me. Lets' hope there will be no more "poo art" in the future.

0 comments: