Friday, April 17, 2009

Growing up together


This morning I took Jono, Esther and my mum to visit one of our local parks. Jono likes to go to the park and play in the playground. While we were there I met another mum. She is from Hong Kong and has two beautiful children aged 5 and 4. The older one is a boy and the younger one is a girl. Immediately, I saw a picture of what Jono and Esther would be when they're older. Yes, they will play together. Wow, I couldn't wait really. Since I missed out in my childhood to grow up with my siblings, I really love to see that my children would have a different experience. My brothers are much older than me and they left home pretty early for study and work. I kind of grew up playing with my neighbour's kids. It would be a great joy to see my children grow up together and enjoy each other as a family.

1 comments:

Traveller said...

How are you now? Your children are so cute. How do you meet with your handsome husband? We all very wonder bout it. Good luck!!!