Saturday, May 16, 2009

My weekly plan

Since staying at home full time I'm finding that I need some sort of daily routine to keep me sane. Otherwise, I would feel trapped spending my days at home with kids. So I have devised a simple weekly plan:

Monday:
1) Spend the morning playing with Jono at the backyard.
2) Catch up with some housework.

Tuesday:
Jonathan goes to childcare, so I only have Esther.
It's the best time to go shopping, see a doctor if sick, take Esther for her immunisation and health check, go to the dentist, do grocery and go out for lunch.

Wednesday:
1) Take the kids to playgroup and meet with other mums and their children in the morning.
2) Go for a walk in the neighbourhood.

Thursday:
1) Take the kids to the library and do some simple shopping in the morning.
2) Visit friends

Friday:
1) Take the kids to the park or visit friends.
2) Occasional dinner date with hubby while Jono goes to the grandparents.

Saturday:
It’s our Family Day
1) Take Jono to his swimming lesson in the morning.
2) Family outing – parks, swimming, shopping, eating out, visiting friends etc.

Sunday:
It’s the Lord’s Day! We go to church.
Now, I’m looking forward to my weekly adventure!

0 comments: