Thursday, August 6, 2009

Short like Mummy

I was really tired on Tuesday, so much so I couldn't bother to cook dinner (was thinking to have some Indians take away). However, I have a wonderful husband who decided to cook dinner and he made us some yummy chicken stir-fry.

While Dane was cooking in the kitchen, I had an interesting conversation with Jono:

Jono: Mummy, what's daddy doing?

Me: Cooking dinner. Do you think you can help daddy?


Jono: Noooo, I can't.


Me: Why?


Jono: I'm only little, I can't reach. I'm SHORT like you!


Me: Hahahahahaha, short like ME???????


Admittedly my son got it right. I know I'm short and will be the shortest in this family when Jono and Esther eventually grow up one day. BUT the most important thing is not your physical appearance it's what's in your heart! "For the LORD does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7



"Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life." Proverbs 4:23

1 comments:

Dawn said...

haha, your son is so cute :D