Friday, August 14, 2009

Jono's 3rd Birthday

Our little boy has just turned 3. He had a simple but wonderful birthday party with the family. He received lot of presents and he could not be happier. I still can't believe my little boy is 3 years old. He has grown into a handsome boy (a very biased opinion I know :-)).


We thanked God for giving us this wonderful boy 3 years ago. I vividly remember the excitement when we found out we're expecting, the amazing nine months long pregnancy, the beautiful birth and all the precious memories Jono has created and is still creating. At the same time, I have also been a mum for 3 years and really enjoying it. Undoubtedly, there's time when I asked 'what have I got myself into? (when Jono is really naughty and demanding). However, my love for him is deeper everyday and I cherish the time with him as he grows up so quickly.

My poem for Jono:

We longed for you
As in the tummy you grew
With joy and excitement
Your birth's a precious moment


We thank God for you
A wonderful gift we value
You are so special
Our precious little angel


We pray for you
And we love you too
Be a man of God
As life pathway you trod




Winnie the Pooh Birthday Cake



0 comments: