Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cover Up!

"Mum, I'm not touching it I just want to have a look at it." This is what Jono said to me when I caught him touching the air freshener. To be honest, I'm not shocked to hear that my 3 year old lied trying to cover up his own wrong doings. He simply did not admit that he did wrong but trying to justify it. Isn't this was what the first man Adam did? Since Adam and Eve, sin has entered into the world. The Bible says "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23).

Let us stop covering up our wrong doings and accept God and His provision for us. We cannot enter into heaven because of our sins. But God gave us His Son - Lord Jesus Christ to be our Saviour. He has paid the penalty for sins when He died for us on the cross. What will you do with Christ? "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3:16)

0 comments: