Monday, June 15, 2009

My Day

Had a busy day today. Firstly, I had to take Esther to the doctor this morning to get her rash checked. Thank God, Dr Mclaren was not too concerned and did not think it is allergic reaction. However, having two kids at the waiting room was painful. Jonathan did not want to sit still while Esther was not too happy in her pram. There was some crying and disciplines but in the end it was a happy ending. Jono got a jelly bean from the doctor for being a good boy and we made it home without any dramas.

Once we got home, I made lunch while Esther was asleep. Managed to feed both kids and put them down for their afternoon naps at about 1pm. Then the fun began, first it was vacuuming, then mopping, and followed by hanging out washing. Had a bit of time before they woke up so I went on the internet after reading some catalogues.

Could not remember when but I suddenly noticed there was a message left on our home phone. It was from a high school looking for a learning support teacher for next term. Even though I know I would not take it up but at least it made me feel that I'm still wanted. This is the third job offer since the beginning of this year. I have no regrets to stop working and stay at home looking after my children this entire year, but I still think about my job sometimes. It is really tempting to say yes when people knocked on your door and wanted to give you the job. But NOT YET, cause I'm staying at home for now.

OK, time to go to bed. I need to have as much sleep as possible as I'm not feeling too well these few days. Need to stay strong and healthy to look after my beautiful family.

0 comments: